Next Reunion

Use this forum for discussions concerning classmates, friends and family and general topics about the Class of 1965 and the Academy.

Moderator: Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts
Site Admin
SPAM Control: No
Enter the number 5: 5

Next Reunion

Post by Bill Roberts »

So how many of you are going to the reunion in 2005?
RodRodman
Enter the number 5: 1

40th Reunion

Post by RodRodman »

Are there any dates set?
waynegbrown

Post by waynegbrown »

My wife and I plan to attend. June 9th will be our 40th anniversary!
Tim Graves

40th Reunion

Post by Tim Graves »

Mary and I plan to attend. Would help planning if we knew when! Anyone have the dates?
MikeTedesco

Post by MikeTedesco »

I checked the AOG website concerning reunion dates and found this information:

"Please remember that this information [2005 class reunion schedule] is tentative. For fall reunions, nothing can be finalized until the football schedule is released--usually in February."

The Class of '60 appears to have reserved 14-19 June 2005 for their reunion. As the next most senior class getting ready to schedule reunions next year, I'm guessing that '65 should have the pick of the fall weekends.
Bob Walsh

2005 reunion

Post by Bob Walsh »

I'd appreciate knowing anything about our possible reunion in 2005. Who is running it and what has been planned?

robert_walsh9@msn.com
Jim Spittler

40th Reunion

Post by Jim Spittler »

As of now the 40th Reunion is scheculed the weekend of Wed Nov 2, 2005 through Saturday Nov 5, 2005. That is the weekend of the Army game-we think. The Academy doens't firm up the football schedule as quickly as we would like. This year the Class of '64 has the football game this Thursday night and then events thereafter. We are scheduled for the Antlers-Hilton Hotel which is the same location the old Antlers where we had the Cadet Club. It will be a longer drive to the Zoo, but there will be a lot to do in the downtown businees district which has really changed for the better in the past 10 years. This should enable everyone to start planning. More details will follow.

Jim Spittler
Jim Spittler
Jim Spittler

40th Reunion

Post by Jim Spittler »

As of now the 40th Reunion is scheculed the weekend of Wed Nov 2, 2005 through Saturday Nov 5, 2005. That is the weekend of the Army game-we think. The Academy doens't firm up the football schedule as quickly as we would like. This year the Class of '64 has the football game this Thursday night and then events thereafter. We are scheduled for the Antlers-Hilton Hotel which is the same location the old Antlers where we had the Cadet Club. It will be a longer drive to the Zoo, but there will be a lot to do in the downtown business district which has really changed for the better in the past 10 years. This should enable everyone to start planning. More details will follow.

re-posted to correct spelling error
Jim Spittler
MikeTedesco

Post by MikeTedesco »

Jim

Are you on the Reunion Committee or are you the committee? Is there anything those of us who are far away can do to help?

Thanks for the info.

Mike
Scotty Schafer

Post by Scotty Schafer »

I realize I have a lot to learn about computer communications! Jo and I will be at the reunion in 2005. Scotty Schafer:D
Chuck Ryerson

40th Reunion -- 2005

Post by Chuck Ryerson »

I certainly am planning to attend. This should be a good one ! :)
Stephen D. Sheehan

reunion

Post by Stephen D. Sheehan »

I plan to attend.
Bob Walsh

Who is on the committee?

Post by Bob Walsh »

Does anyone know who is managing our reunion?
Jim Spittler

Post by Jim Spittler »

As has been the case for the past several reunions, Bob Giffen and I have headed up the committee with a lot of support from others in the area. The tasks for the committee have been greatly diminished in the past few years because the AOG does such a good job of managing the process.

Jim Spittler
Jim Spittler
weasel

Next Reunion

Post by weasel »

I'll be there if I haven't died. You never know at our age. I don't know yet where I will be coming from. It could be California, Nevada, Texas or Florida. Mamouth mountain just opened their ski slope. Look forward to seeing my classmates who attend.
Steve Talley