Allen F. Natella's Daughter

Use this forum for discussions concerning classmates, friends and family and general topics about the Class of 1965 and the Academy.

Moderator: Bill Roberts

Angel Vennewitz
Enter the number 5: 1

Allen F. Natella's Daughter

Post by Angel Vennewitz »

Hello,

I am Allen F. Natella's daughter. My younger sister and I are planning a surprise party for our old dad. I am hoping that someone has JC Edwards and a Skip Coxs contact info. Please email me at avennewitz@comcast.net

Thank you!
Angelique N.Vennewitz
Bill Roberts
Site Admin
SPAM Control: No
Enter the number 5: 5

Post by Bill Roberts »

Anyone know which Cox is Skip?

Barry or Harvey?
Mike Krause

Post by Mike Krause »

:D Harvey Cox went by the name of "Skip."

Don't forget, "Our flight through life is sustained by the power of our knowledge."
Mike Krause
Chuck Ryerson

Al Natella's Party

Post by Chuck Ryerson »

We had a great time. JC & Pat Edwards, I and my best ladyfriend attended and drank too many Margaritas. Food and friendship was great. Many stories were told.....all lies, I'm sure cause who can remember back then?
Chuck Ryerson
===============================
A good friend will bail you out of jail ---> while a best friend will be right beside you goin' that was freakin awesome....... but we screwed up!
===============================
Allen Natella-Silverfox

Allen Natella's Party

Post by Allen Natella-Silverfox »

After many years of working hard to be a good father (I think I read a short paperback on the subject), it pains me to see that my two daughters have conspiracy in their character. With additional encouragement from JC Edwards and Chuck Ryerson, two well known '65 confederates, they managed to completely surprise me on my 61st birthday (May28th). I blindly blundered into one of my favorite restaurants, only to find myself staring into the faces of my daughters, their husbands, local friends and best of all a couple of classmates. :shock: :oops: Even for me, it was very humbling and brought tears to my eyes. The thought that they would come to Arizona to commemorate my birthday was beyond belief. It will be an evening not soon forgotten...at least not by me! Greetings to all from the baby of the class....Pictures available on request. :D :D :D
Allen Natella