Trying to surprise my father...

Use this forum for discussions concerning classmates, friends and family and general topics about the Class of 1965 and the Academy.

Moderator: Bill Roberts

NoleGal
Enter the number 5: 1

Trying to surprise my father...

Post by NoleGal »

My dad, Mike Muldoon, misses the heck out of Colorado Springs. I'd like to surprise him at some point with a weekend trip out there to attend a game - either Navy, CSU, or Notre Dame. I know that single game tickets haven't yet gone on sale, but I wanted to solicit advice on the likelihood of me getting individual tickets to either Navy or Notre Dame.

I went to a big football school (go 'Noles!), so I've been through the insanity of procuring UM or UF game tickets, but I'm less familiar with USAFA's ticket office.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Caitrin
NoleGal
Enter the number 5: 1

Post by NoleGal »

Thanks to Bill, Tom Murawski and Steve Simon (with the AOG), I think we've got Dad's surprise in line.

We'll be in Colorado Springs for the Air Force-Notre Dame game. The last Notre Game I attended resulted in my alma mater wiping the floor with the Irish, but our linebackers are somewhat larger than those at the Academy - so I'll be interested to see what ND's offense is capable of at altitude in what will probably be a night game.

If anyone will be out there that weekend, please let me know - I'm sure my dad would be eager to see any of you!

-Caitrin